Monday, October 25, 2010

Halloween 2010













This tape doesn't actually come with a track list as I think half the fun for the listeners is the mystery. But here it is for those who can't listen.

Side A
Nuclear Rabbit - What Would He-Man Do?
Butthole Surfers - Ulcer Breakout
Henry Rollins - Freaked
New Bomb Turks - I want My Baby...DEAD
Betty Blowtorch - I wish you'd die!
Lunachicks - Light as a Feather
Joey Ramone - Spirit in My House
Hypstrz - The Witch
Hex Dispensers - Old Crone (99 cats)
Elvis Hitler - Crush Your Skull
Heavy Trash - I Want Oblivion
The Cramps - Papa Satan Sang Louie
Misfits - London Dungeon
The Flaming Sideburns - Black Moon
The Gun Club - Like Calling Up Thunder
Black Lips - Trapped In a Basement
Alice Cooper - I Love The Dead

Side B
Sheldon Allman - Children's Day at The Morgue
The Gravestone Four - Rigor Mortis
The Coasters - Bad Blood
Jack Hammer - Black Widow Spider Woman
Screaming Lord Sutch - My Monster In Black Tights
The Connoissurs - Count Macabre
King Khan & His Shrines - Shivers Down MY Spine
Artie Shaw - Gloomy Sunday
Oingo Boingo - Hello Satan
Messer Chups - Dried Human Head From Equador
Dead Milkmen - Jason's Head
Groovie Ghoulies - Little Medusa
Canadian Riffle - Creep
The Damned - Dead Beat Dance
The Kills - Fuck The People

No comments:

Post a Comment