Friday, December 9, 2011

"Put Me Back In The Crowd"

This would be the last tape of 2011.



SIDE A
W/I F.S. - "Ladies and Gentlemen Of The Road"
Pointed Sticks - "Out of Luck"
Fabulous Disaster - "Bi Polar"
The Dwarves - "One Time Only"
Sticks & Stones - "Thin White Line"
X (Australia) - "I Don't Wanna Go Out"
Reatards - "I'm So Gone"
The Gits - "Another Shot of Whiskey"
Mojo Nixon - "Don't Ask Me Why I Drink"
Hasil Adkins - "You're Gonna Break My Heart"
Jack Oblivian - "Honey, I'm Too Old For You"
Sneakin' Out - "Little Girls"
Alejandro Escovedo - "Sex Beat"
Butthole Surfers - "Pepper"

SIDE B
The Wipers - "Tragedy"
Bad Sports - "Would You Wait For me Too?"
Ramones - "You're Gonna Kill That Girl"
King Khan & BBQ - "Got It Made"
Davila 666 - "Alverez"
The Pelts - "Track 6"
Gun Club - "House on Highland Ave"
Knoxville Girls - "I Feel Better All Over"
99 Tales - "Tearin' My Hair Out"
Andre Ethier - "Promising Rainbows"
The Hoyle Brothers - "Don't Leave Yet"
Tom Waits - "Back In The Crowd"
Frank Black & The Catholics - "How You Went So Far"

Download the whole tape here!

No comments:

Post a Comment