Monday, March 25, 2013

Spambot Radio: March 2013


Welcome to Spambot Radio! A collection of rarities from the long gone days of your gran-pappies. Each hour long episode is packed with oddities and novelties of the twist, surf, doo wop, garage era and more, more, more! No show is complete without vintage and retro commercials and public service announcements. Spambot Radio is always free to download or stream directly from this blog:





Here is February's playlist:

The Playboys - Charge It
Screamin' Jay Hawkins - Your Kind of Love
Little Willie John - Take My Love
Sam Cooke - You Belong To Me
Nina Simone - To Love Somebody
The Toys - Lover's Concerto
Buddy Holly - Heartbeat
The Ramones - I Want You Around
Roky Erickson - Starry Eyes
Shells - Trapped Love
Screaming Lord Sutch - I'm a Hog For You
Sakura & The Quests - Stupid Cupid
The Crescendos - The Boy Next Door
Best Coast - That's The Way Boys Are
Lesley Gore - Sometimes I Wish I Were a Boy
Suzi Quatro - I Wanna Be Your Man
Alice Cooper - Is It My Body
Betty Hutton - It's Oh So Quiet
Teresa Brewer - Ricochet Romance
Bonnie Guitar - Love is Over, Love is Done
Goldie Hill - A Wasted Love Affair
Dooley Wilson - As Time Goes By

Happy spring and we'll see ya next month, champs!

No comments:

Post a Comment