Monday, May 27, 2013

"Spambot Radio May 2013"


Welcome to Spambot Radio May 2013! An hour long podcast of oddities and novelties that are always free to download. This month's episode falls on Memorial Day, a holiday dedicated to honoring the men and women that have fallen in active duty. Where I come from it is also a day to honor all souls that have passed on.
I would like to dedicate this month's episode to my very dear friend, Scrummy. Scrummy is a creative and hard working funeral director/mortician and in a few weeks (June 16th to be exact) is National Mortician's Day! I'd like to wish her and everyone else in the funeral industry an early happy holiday. Hope you enjoy your three day weekend and we'll see you next month, in the thick of summer!

Download or stream here!

Last Month's Tracklist:
Omar Kay - Turkish Coffee
Chuck Berry - Havana Moon
Colonel Lemma Demissew - Astawesalehu
The Creeps - The Whip
Roger & The Gypsies - Pass The Hatchet
The Vampires of Dartmoore - Hello Mr. Hitchcock
Asylum Street Spankers- D.R.I.N.K.
Rock Moranis - I Ain't Going Nowhere
John Butler- Hand of The Almighty
Lavern Baker - Voodoo Voodoo
Los Saicos - Demolicion
Raul Hitler- Vivan Las Mujeres
Los Hitters - Un Hombre Respectable
The Reddlemen - I'm Gonna Get In That Girl's Mind
Joy & The Hit Kids - I'm Still a Child
Anne Peebles - I'm gonna burn your playhouse down
The Monitors - Greetings(This is Uncle Sam)
Otish Rush - Homework
Dave 'Diddle' Day - Blue Moon Baby
Los Sleepers - Zombie
Los Hooligans - Al Final

No comments:

Post a Comment